Roll of Honour
The Elms, Cheltenham
|Location: St Paul's Church, Cheltenham||Grid Reference: SO 947232|
|Unveiled: 15th January 1920||Names on this War Memorial: 8|
|Last Visited: August 2001||UKNIWM Ref: In due course|
Inscriptions on this War Memorial: To The Glory Of God and in Memory of the Boys Connected with the Elms Who Fell in the Great War 1914 - 1919.
Alphabetical list of names on this Roll of Honour
Clapham, Arthur G *
Gammon, Robert *
Gill, Frank W
Hall, Edward J *
Harford, Maurice *
Mullis, Harry *
Pulham, Albert *
Full details of those listed on this Roll of Honour can be viewed here.
Those above marked with * should be linked with the notes against their name below.
1. Clapham is buried in Charlton Kings Cemetery.
2. Gammon has yet to be identified.
3. Hall has yet to be identified.
4. Harford is buried in Lincoln (Newport) Cemetery.
5. Mullis is probably Mulliss.
6. Pulham is probably Arthur Pulham.
7. The unveiling of this War Memorial was published in the Gloucestershire Echo on 16th January 1920.
7. All are commemorated in the Roll of Honour pages.
Page last updated: 9th February 2015
Return to Memorials Home Page
| Home Page | Area Covered | War Memorials | Roll of Honour | Uncommemorated | Cemeteries | Investigations | Observations |
| Commemorations | Images | Facts and Figures | Victoria Crosses | The Book | Memorial Scroll | Links | Acknowledgements |
| Latest News | Timeline | VAD Hospitals | Site Map |